- T. Chatani & Co., Ltd.
- Daido Sangyo Co., Ltd.
- OG Wakayama Co., Ltd.
- Yamato Trading Company Co., Ltd.
- Nagase-OG Colors & Chemicals Co., Ltd.
- Chuwa Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Daiwa Chemical Industries Co., Ltd.
- OG Film Co., Ltd.
- Yamago Kasei Industries Co., Ltd.
- OG Chemical Industries Co., Ltd.
- Suzukawa Chemical Industrial Co., Ltd.
- Toa Kasei Co., Ltd.
- F.O. TEC Co., Ltd.
- Asahitechno Industries Co., Ltd.
- OG TRADING (HONG KONG) CO., LTD.
- SHANGHAI OG TRADING CO., LTD.
- OG. ASIA (TAIWAN) CORPORATION
- OSAKAGODO KOREA CORPORATION
- OG TRADING (THAILAND) CO., LTD.
- PT. OG ASIA INDONESIA
- MC Group
- MELOG SPECIALITY CHEMICALS PVT . LTD.
- ARVIND OG NONWOVENS PVT. LTD.
- OG CORPORATION INDIA PVT. LTD.
- OG AMERICA, INC.
- IKE TRADING CO., LTD.
- OG TRADING VIETNAM CO., LTD.
OG Chemical Industries is a forward looking company that manufactures auto chemical products, solvents and thinners sensitive to our environment in the natural surroundings of Japan’s northern island of Hokkaido.
|Address||134-426, Aza-Numanohata, Tomakomai, Hokkaido 059-1364, Japan
|Established||July 1, 1980|
Manufacture and sales of paint thinners, lacquer thinners, general solvents and auto chemical products.
Continuous Challenge For a New Field
OG Chemical Industries Co., Ltd. is a 100% subsidiary of OG Corporation and has contributed to the development of the local area as a production base of chemical products in Hokkaido. In particular, for auto chemical products essential for people living in the vast Hokkaido region, we have enjoyed an overwhelming market share and always do our best to develop user-oriented products.
We adhere to the highest quality and environmental standards to gaurantee our customers receive the hightest quality product and are confident it was produced with the environment in mind.
Thinner, organic solvent, JIS-approved antifreeze and auto chemical products such as coolants, window washer solutions, battery replenishing solutions and weeping agents for gasoline.